Darwin’s theory of evolution is a pretty well known concept these days; superior traits move down through generations while unwanted or inferior traits gradually disappear over time. If it weren’t for modern day technology and medicine this girl would have picked from herd long ago…
- Talking about the coffee table in the living room: “Could you scoot the table back from the couch when you’re done using it? Otherwise I wake up in the middle of the night and I don’t know where it is.” There is no reason to venture into the living room in the middle of the night.
- “Hey could you unplug the microwave when you’re done using it? It uses electricity even if it’s not being used and we can save money that way.” Leaving the microwave plugged in would cost a whopping $1.24 a year.
- ”Please turn on the fan when you cook; the strong smells give me a headache.” (I’ve come home to an apartment wreaking of fried crapola on numerous occasion; also, boiling water doesn’t need a fan.)
- “I’m just gonna write a check for my half of this month’s and give you what I owe you in cash.” Why couldn’t you just write a check for your half PLUS what you owe me and make it easier on the both of us?
- “I hate doing dishes, that’s why I let them pile up for a few days.” By “I hate doing dishes” she means she’s lazy and by “a few days” she means a week.
“Light travels faster than sound; that’s why some people seem bright until you hear them speak.”